skip navigation
Select Site


If you want a free, official transcript sent to a college in the state of Georgia:

  1. Go to 
  2. Order a transcript free of charge (Look under the college planning tab, and then the applications and transcripts button at the top)

Here are some directions with pictures.

If you are a current student and need an official transcript to send to an out-of-state school:

  1. Login to
  2. Print your receipt
  3. Bring your receipt to counseling office and complete a Transcript Request form.

*Your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
**The counseling office does not have rights to see who has paid via MPP so please make sure you bring your receipt with you.
If you need an unofficial transcript, then you may print out one from your parent portal account.  

If you have already graduated, please contact the Counseling office.